GLF is a network built around its 39 Members who as former Heads of State or Government and distinguished leaders have something to offer current world leaders because they have first-hand experience of the difficulties of leadership.
Members contribute to the work of GLF as private individuals.
Global Membership. Global Network. Global Reach.
* Active GLF Membership on hold while in public office
- Alvaro de Soto: currently serving as Peruvian Ambassador to France
- Moustapha Niasse: currently serving as Speaker of the House, Senegal
- Armen Sarkissian: currently serving as Armenian Ambassador to the UK
- Jose Ramos-Horta: currently serving as a Minister of State and Counsellor for National Security of Timor-Leste
- Juan Gabriel Valdez: currently serving as Chilean Ambassador to the USA